Zabeel Sports District is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of customers and players.
All players, visitors & customers are expected to abide by our general rules of use, and we encourage all to share concerns about any aspect of operations & facilities.
- Children under 14 booking our courts at Zabeel Sports District be supervised by an adult (one adult can accompany a group of children under 14 if they are coming together to play at one of our facilities). Our staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card.
- Only food and refreshments purchased at Zabeel Sports District may be consumed on the premises.
- All players and visitors must adhere to all notices, signs and information intended for the safety of you and others.
- Any individuals / groups behaving in any way deemed by Zabeel Sports District to be abusive, vulgar, defamatory, or obscene or which will harass, distress, embarrass or inconvenience any person (including staff) or which might restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the facilities by any person will be asked to vacate the premises.
- Personal items shouldn’t be left unsupervised at the premises at any time. Zabeel Sports District accepts no responsibility for items lost, stolen or damaged on the premises.
- Zabeel Sports District will seek to reclaim any costs related to the intentional, malicious or negligent damage to property, equipment or assets of Zabeel Sports District.
- If you suffer an injury on our premises, it is your responsibility to report it to a member of staff immediately.
- Zabeel Sports District will not accept liability be liable for any injuries incurred during play or visit at Zabeel Sports District.
- Players must inform Zabeel Sports District of any medical condition or disability which may be relevant to the person booked into an activity. Players must also notify us of any change or deterioration of any such medical condition or disability. We will keep this information confidential and handle such issues with discretion. It is our policy to include any such individuals within the scheduled programmes wherever possible, but we reserve the right to refuse the booking if we are unable to accommodate the requirements of any individual. Not withstanding the above, each player shall be solely responsible for his/her decision as to their fitness to participate in any sports or activity, and we reserve the right to remove any player from the premises if we consider such player’s actions to be dangerous or detrimental to other customers or the overall safety of the venue.
- Players, customers, attendees and visitors participating in any sports and/or other activities within Zabeel Sports District understand and acknowledge that the participation in the activities or usage of the facility may result in accidents or bodily injuries and poses inherent health risks including but not limited to permanent disability, paralysis or other severe fatalities including death. I understand and acknowledge that while Zabeel Sports District has implemented reasonable safety measures, there may not be direct adult supervision available during your participation.
- Players, customers, attendees and visitors are fully aware of the site conditions and the facility and hereby release, waive, discharge, and hold harmless Zabeel Sports District/Emaar and, its group companies and all employees past or present from any claims, suits, liabilities, judgments, costs and expenses for any property damage, loss or theft, personal injury or illness, death, or other loss arising from the participation in activities or usage of the facility
- Any disputes arising as a result hereof shall be read in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates as applicable in the emirate of Dubai, in case of any disputes arising out of or in connection hereof shall be tried and submitted for the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of Dubai courts.
- All players, customers, visitors and attendees shall abide by any and all instructions, advice, guidelines and directions, including but not limited to safety instructions, provided by representatives of Zabeel Sports District, whether verbally or in writing.
- Zabeel Sports District is not liable for any incorrect information supplied by guest players.
- Appropriate sporting attire should be worn on court and shirts must be worn at all times.
- Zabeel Sports District Package membership is valid for 1 month.
- Court bookings are available on the hour.
- Court bookings can be made online and on counters depending on the availabilities.
- All courts must be paid for at the time of making a reservation.
- Court bookings should be made in the name of a player who will be on the court. Players may be asked to leave the court if the named person who made the booking is not present.
- Court bookings can be extended for up to 1 hour preceding a booking for an additional fee, subject to availability.
- Attendance later than 15 minutes after the booked hour may result in the court being released and sold to another player. In this instance, no credit will be issued.
- A full fee applies to play that continues for longer than 15 minutes after the booked hour.
- Only single individual court bookings (one per customer) are permitted at peak times each day and two hour back-to-back individual court bookings are permitted in off peak times only and cannot be reserved online.
- Some courts are reserved by Zabeel Sports District for training courses, events and league matches.
- Please refer to the Cancellation Policy for any cancellations information.
- Any necessary court cancellations must be made within 24 hours’ notice from the court booking time. The sessions will be reschedule for a future date.
- Cancellations that occur after the 24hr deadline will not be refunded and will be charged a cancellation fee that equals the full booking fee.
- Cancellations made after 24 hours from the court booking time are not eligible for any refunds.
Cancellations Made By Zabeel Sports District
- Zabeel Sports District reserves the right to cancel court bookings up to 1 day in advance without liability. A credit will be applied to customer’s account in that case.
- No cash refunds will be provided.
Zabeel Sports District makes every effort to ensure that the details on the website, social media and in flyers are correct. We reserve the right to make amendments at any time and will inform you of any changes.
- Players, customers, attendees and visitors participating in any sports and/or other activities within Zabeel Sports District shall do so solely at their sole risk, and shall hold harmless and wholly indemnify Zabeel Sports District and Emaar Entertainment LLC together with its Associated Entities*, its/their members, employees, officials, representatives, agents landlord and successors against any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to liability, whether foreseen or not, arising out of or in any manner in connection with, their attendance at the Zabeel Sports District and/or usage of any facilities therein in any manner whatsoever, personal injury, property damage or loss, and/or other damages to self or otherwise, howsoever occasioned.
*Associated Entity means any company, partnership or other entity controlled by, controlling or in common control with, Emaar Entertainment LLC or its parent. A person, company, partnership or other entity shall be deemed to control another person, company, partnership or other entity if the former person, company, partnership or other entity possesses, directly or indirectly, the power to direct, or cause the direction of, the management and policies of the other person, company partnership or other entity whether through the ownership of voting securities or partnership interests, representation on its board of directors or similar governing body, by contract or otherwise.
References to “we”, “us” and “our” should be construed as references to Zabeel Sports District
Zabeel Sports District is owned and operated by Emaar Entertainment L.L.C.
Emaar Entertainment is a leading operator defined by pioneering attractions that are unique, delivering top quality entertainment and leisure led by unmatched industry expertise.
Emaar Entertainment developed and manages Reel Cinemas – The Dubai Mall, Dubai Marina Mall, Al Ghurair Centre, The Pointe, Rove Downtown and The Springs Souk and Jebel Ali. In addition to KidZania®, Dubai Ice Rink and Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo, VR Theme Park and Dig It at The Springs Souk.
The latest additions to Emaar Entertainment’s portfolio are Ekart Zabeel, The Dubai Mall, KidZania at Yas Mall, Abu Dhabi and Zabeel Sports District.
Customer-focused and committed to developing unparalleled leisure and entertainment choices, Emaar Entertainment is building its portfolio through strategic global alliances, joint ventures, franchises and licenses with premium brands in the UAE and across the MENA region.